Sixty-five students from across the University of Arkansas each worked more than a dozen hours to push the limits of blockchain technology and propose creative and imaginative solutions for six use cases posed by Northwest Arkansas industries.
- Blockchain Center partners with ToIP to Define Digital Trust and Identity Standards
- BCoE Assoc. Director Publishes Article on Solutions for Corporate Trust
- Walton EPIC Podcast hosted Galaxy Digital CEO Mike Novogratz
- UA Faculty Insights Published in HBR Article on Corona Virus
- Successful Student Showcase Presentations For the Fall Semester!