Faculty from the University of Arkansas Blockchain Center of Excellence were recently published in a Harvard Business Review article on the accelerated uses of blockchain technology that have surfaced since the outbreak of the Corona Virus pandemic. Read the article by Dr. Remko Van Hoek and Dr. Mary Lacity here.
- Blockchain Center partners with ToIP to Define Digital Trust and Identity Standards
- BCoE Assoc. Director Publishes Article on Solutions for Corporate Trust
- Walton EPIC Podcast hosted Galaxy Digital CEO Mike Novogratz
- UA Faculty Insights Published in HBR Article on Corona Virus
- Successful Student Showcase Presentations For the Fall Semester!